on paying bills. one major factor that pushes me to go for a product/service is if it can be paid online.
- skycable doesn't have an online service, so i dropped it
- okd to prulife after the fact that they can just charge my credit card for payment
- volunteered to pay for veco at home after i learned that i can now wire them payment
- never have to wait for a delayed pldt and globe statement because they can send it to my email and i can pay them on time online
on checking examination results. before worldwideweb, people have to wait for forever and make difficult decisions because of the delay in the results.
- withdrew enrollment from another university when mom found out after months of waiting that i passed the entrance exam to a preferred highschool
- enrolled in a second bet course to secure slot in a good university while waiting for a scholarship result in another.
now, you just sit for a couple of days and viola! my sister's architecture board exam results, my friend's medical board exam results, my cousin's nursing board exam results and our neighbor's police board exam results.
did you know that even the simplest laboratory results is now available online?
on buying movie tickets. it's easy. just follow the steps below and you should be good to go.
- log-in to http://www.smcinema.com (register if you don't have log-ins yet)
- click on home and do a movie search by selecting the cinema and movie from the drop down menu, hit go
- choose a screening time from the schedule
- select number of tickets you need
- choose the seats if it's not free seating
- review the details and choose payment method
- make sure to tick yes on the question, 'would you like to receive your bcode on your mobile phone?
- make a payment
- you're ready to go upon receipt of the bcode
- print your ticket at the cinema using the bcode scanner
i had videos taken sometime ago to document these steps but i'm too lazy to edit them now. i will upload the edited file when i find the energy to do so. haiz. hope this is helpful.